View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 01:50 PM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
I LOOOOVE Hot Chocolate. I actually do not drink coffee so I really need this a few times a week to give me that boost in the mornings... even more when its cold out of course. I am addicted to hot chocolate! Are you a fan of certain hot chocolates from certain resturants? Panera Bread and Dunkin Donuts are my favorites. Panera defintely my 1st pick. I just got one from there this morning. Im a little sad to say that I have only made my own hot chocolate from powder..but I ALWAYS use milk and have to have whipped cream on top or its just not hot chocolate in my opinion. When you use morsels or bars of chocolate do you melt them on the stove or in the microwave..whats your secret?

There's no place like Home for the Holidays!

The Following User Says Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-20-2011)