View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 08:40 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,575 Times in 3,713 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
I remember The Beatles first appearance on Ed Sullivan... I didn't see what the big deal was... I also remember all the "bigger kids" going crazy over something called "Sgt. Pepper"... who knew? I was 10...

I was in (I think) seventh grade when we started having class discussions about abortion and euthanasia (as a lead up to Roe v. Wade, I guess) and wondering to myself what little kids in China had to do with killing babies... euthanasia does not mean "youth in Asia"... who knew? I was 12...

CBS, NBC, ABC and PBS... that was it..! Maybe, if you were lucky, a local UHF station...

Godzilla movies on late night Chiller Theatre...

Irwin Allen disaster movies in the 70's and Mel Brooks classics Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein... in theatres, of course... not VHS, DVD or HBO...