View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 02:22 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 108,525 Times in 19,733 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsEd View Post
I watched "The man in the Santa Claus suit" many years ago, I have been looking to buy it for the last 10 with no luck!- Fred Astair plays a fancy dress hire shop owner( & many other characters if memory serves me). The film follows the stories of the people who hire their Santa costumes from him. If anyone can tell me where to get this it would be great!
I also love the Mrs Miracle films I managed to catch for the first time last yr!
Sounds wonderful! I've never seen it, but love Fred Astair. I looked online a bit, and can only find it available on VHS. Ebay & Amazon have those for sale. Mrs. Miracle is a favorite of mine, too. Doris Roberts really nailed her role!