View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 05:13 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,214 Times in 13,851 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Snowflake

Las Vegas has an event called "Gift Of Lights" that begins in November, right around Thanksgiving. There's over 8 million Christmas lights & displays, each sponsored by a local business, and all proceeds go to Goodwill. They have hot chocolate, kettle corn, and even a radio station playing Christmas music especially for that event. It's really beautiful! My husband & I go every year. It's one of our traditions.
We also have a celebration at Ethel M Chocolates- they decorate their botanical cactus gardens with festive lights & you get to sample their chocolates. So I get two of my favorites at once- X-Mas & chocolates!