View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
On Thanksgiving we have turkey with stuffing etc... I do not make Thanksgiving dinner. I go to both my In laws for an early dinner..usually around 2 and then my parents for a 2nd dinner around 4:30 ish. I am lucky because they only live about 10 minutes apart.

For Christmas Eve we go over my In Laws and usually have buffet style all kinds of lunch meats, homemade mac and cheese, chickfila nuggets etc..

Christmas day is when I get to make my own meal! Spiral Ham, homemade stuffing, mashed potoates, peas, greenbean casserole, cucumber salad, deviled eggs, brown and serve rolls, Christmas cookies, apple crumb pie, pumpkin pie.

For New Years we dont usually do much, I have 2 young sons. I want to start some new traditions though. I usually have to work on New Years Eve so Im wondering if we should do lunch meat platters or seafood something simple and then maybe I will make my own Turkey on New Years Day since I do not have to work? I am starving now LOL

There's no place like Home for the Holidays!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsChristmas For This Useful Post:
happyelf (09-16-2011), Holiday (09-16-2011), mommytotwo (07-21-2011)