Thread: Tree Decorating
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 03:44 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I have 7 trees... ...as you can see I did Gold and Red ornaments... I also love snowmen so I add those... I love white lights! This 12 ft tree that takes a big ol ladder to decorate has 1800 white lights on it..
On the other tree 7ft, I had red, silver and white bulbs... and snowmen here and there.... I also have a tree in the master bedroom, the landing, both DD's rooms and the family room...The one in the family room last year had an iceskating rink under it and I added to paird of real iceskates under them as well...
Your tree's are pretty girls!!! Thanks for sharing

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}

Last edited by JanaBanana; 08-01-2007 at 03:48 PM.