View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,615 Times in 1,285 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Silver Bells a Short film

OK, Really I have been stuck with deciding if i should or should not post this about a possible up coming Christmas Movie. Lets first talk about what I plan to link you guys to.

If anyone is familer with the site KickStarter, it is basicly a site people can post a project to help getting funded for what ever they posted about. I sometimes scan around and look at what is showing up. This week I saw that Karolyn Grimes who we all know from "Its a Wonderful Life As Zuzu" She will be one of the stars of the film if it gets the funded by SEP.

On a snowy Christmas Eve, an elderly man steps inside a quaint neighborhood candy shop. He's surrounded by the nostalgia of warm smells, twinkling lights and memories from his childhood. As he slips back into the comfort of his memories from a Christmas over fifty years ago, he's greeted with an unexpected surprise. In this moment he finds that what he's always cherished was never really lost.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...lls-short-film