View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,069 Times in 277 Posts
Laney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Rainbow Jar Cakes

Somebody shared this link on another forum I am on and I thought it was too cute to not share!

http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitch...cake-in-a-jar/

We're going to try this recipe out this weekend for my DD's birthday party. Hopefully, though, I'll be able to scale this back from using a canning jar down to a baby food jar as I'll be serving 4-6 year olds.

Also, it doesn't have to necessarily be rainbow colors that are used. It could be red, green and white for Christmas, red, white and blue for the 4th of July or any color combination for any occasion. OOH - Orange and black for Halloween too!

Anywho, hope you all enjoy this!
~Laney
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Laney For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (10-01-2012), Christmasstar (08-31-2011), dreamingofawhiteChristmas (09-20-2012), Jangle (10-24-2011), lauriebear (08-11-2011), Sabine (08-10-2011), Santa Johnny Boy (08-25-2011), snowytree (08-10-2011)