View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 08:06 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I've tried other links and they all work. I even tried going to the thanksgiving page by typing in the address and by going to google and trying to link from there. I get the same message each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
It will not display the page and when I send a report, the reports states that IE gets caught in a loop so it will only try twice.