View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,951 Times in 3,217 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My first thought is SLEIGH RIDE!!! But its not that easy! There are so many Christmas songs that are my favorite!!! I dont want to do without any of them!! Carol Of The Bells, Silent Night, O Holy Night, everything Perry Como sings, TSO, Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Ave Maria~Lorie Morgan, j i n g l e bells ~ Barry Manilow, all Barry M Christmas for that matter, Clint Blacks entire Christmas cd ~ Looking for Christmas, I am realizing this could go on and on... The Judds, Dolly and Kenny, Josh Groben... Ohhh Randy Travis ~ Old Time Christmas. I better quit. lol

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (08-23-2011), hilarios (08-24-2011), lauriebear (09-15-2011), sammylar1304 (08-23-2011)