View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 07:04 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Good thing I just ate or this thread would have me running to the kitchen in search of something to munch on!

Our Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners are virtually identical and they have been the same since I was a wee little Sunshine - with the exception of the green bean casserole which my aunt added to the menu in the mid 80's - this was the cause of great debate and discussion amongst the cooks.

We have:

Turkey
stuffing
mashed potatoes
gravy
green bean casserole
scalloped corn
baked beans
burn and serve rolls
cranberry sauce (from the can - it has the handy cutting lines. don't judge me!)
candied yams

pumpkin pie
chocolate pie
banana pie
gabulldawg (10-09-2012)