View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 10:59 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryBells View Post

OH, and Sunshine, my office cohorts love those "Burn and Serve" rolls. I think you're right-they're not done yet, and not done yet...and then they're burned. We gave up on them. But the "Cranberry sauce shaped like a can" is still a favorite in our family.
That's EXACTLY what happens every.single.year! I can't tell you the number of times we've served them with the caveat "cut off the bottom part - it's burned". But, my mother loves them so we make (and burn) them every year. It's actually part of our Christmas tradition. LOL
gabulldawg (10-09-2012)