View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 08:29 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
In Oct we take our kids to Toys R Us and Walmart and we bring a notebook so we can write down anything they are interested in. This also helps the kids when its time to write their letters to Santa. Plus if any other family memebers call and ask what the kids want/need we can give them a few suggestions from the list.

I know what my hubby likes and wants so buying for him is very easy. While he may have some ideas for him I do give him a writen list of things I like/want so he will pick a couple things off my list.

As for our parents ... we know what they like/want/need so we buy accordingly.

Neices/nephews each get a new ornament and either a book, board game or a dvd.

Other family and friends get baskets of home made goodies which they look forward to each year.