View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 01:11 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
sorry to hear that your house burnt and u lost everything! to your question....our tree is mainly red and gold...but actually I got it pretty much mixed...I bought two Mickey Mouse ornaments and they will go up the tree, there are two birds on it, wood ornaments and stuff like that...not really themed...I like it like that

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Lynn68 (09-25-2011)