View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,608 Times in 3,644 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Giving this a bump! I remember really liking to read all the responses a few years back & now we have so many new people...

The only things that changed on my response is candy day at my Moms is now on a Sunday instead of Tuesday. Still tons of fun & we try to go too or watch a Christmas show when we are done with candy!

Also I don't think I mentioned "cookie day" with my friend & her 3 kids. They come over & we bake & decorate Chrsitmas cookies - usually on a Saturday in December - and we spend the whole day & evening together, usually going out for dinner somewhere. FUN, FUN day!

AND we have started a girls night Christmas house hopping - on a Thursday night in December. There are around 10 girls & we hit about 3 houses per year - changing the houses we go too every year. So fun to see everyone & catch up. The next day at work gets a little long though! Zzzzz...

Oh, and my my neighbor ladies from the lake started a new tradition last year of going to a quaint little town for their Christmas open house weekend. We meet for breakfast on that Saturaday morning & shop the town all morning. Looking forward to it this year already! It's in November - I think the Sat. before Thanksgiving!

Gosh, I can't wait!