View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,212 Times in 483 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Elf On The Shelf

I'm sorry if this isn't in the right spot. I haven't started a lot of threads even though I've been posting here for a number of years.

Have you guys heard about this? It's called Elf On The Shelf and it's a tradition for some families down here in TN. Apparently you take one of those old-timey looking elves and put him on a shelf in your child's room. The elf is the one who relays information about whether they've been naughty or nice to Santa. It's officially Christmas when the Elf comes out to sit on the shelf.

I just heard about it and thought the folks here at MMC might really like it.

http://alumnus.tennessee.edu/2011/09/working-for-santa/

I heard about it from my alumni newsletter. I'm not affiliated with this lady at all...just thought it was super cool. If I ever have children, I think I will definitely do this!
snowflake22 (01-10-2014), theraglady (09-27-2011)