View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 08:08 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,889 Times in 3,895 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryBells View Post
I love to drive around and see the Christmas lights, and I like to go caroling, but maybe my favorite Christmas activity is going with my Mom and Sister to choose the turkey. Hilarity is guaranteed, and the food store we inflict ourselves on probably wishes we'd go somewhere else. Especially when Mom decides she wants the frozen turkey that's in the very bottom of the huge freezer case, then decides to swat whoever leans in to get it for her (just as a family joke, you understand). We usually have an audience by time we finally have the turkey in the cart.
Love it!