Thread: Fall Festivals!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 07:50 AM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
Fall Festivals!

Since tomorrow is the first day of October, my town is throwing it's annual Fall Festival. This will be our third time attending and I'm really excited because, during the past couple of years, it's become a real signal that Fall has begun. I am 9 months pregnant this time around, so I imagine I won't be able to comfortably walk around as much as I've done in during my previous years, but it's still exciting to know that, even though the first day of Fall was several days ago, it REALLY is Fall now! Best part is, the weather is going to actually FEEL like Fall this weekend! It's been too warm for my liking, so it's a relief to finally get a break in the heat.

We've already purchased a bunch of pumpkins and gourds from a local church pumpkin patch and decorated the house. I only wish that I could have a pumpkin spice latte! (I have gestational diabetes and there's too much sugar in it).

Do you attend any Fall festivals? Does your family make an annual trip to a pumpkin patch? Do you go on hayrides or have bonfires?
happyelf (10-03-2011)