View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,036 Times in 2,880 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerMel View Post
I had Bulmer's when I was in Ireland. I really liked it.

My favorite cider is Strongbow though. We can't get it here in Knoxville, which is a major bummer. I really expected to see it a lot when I was in Ireland but nope...Bulmer's EVERYWHERE!
i can sent you some litre bottles lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good Morning, everyone!
Hope you all are doing well!!
I need to catch up on here- between computer issues & having my sister here, it has been busy We have had a great time together.
Back to work today, though.
I saw so many neat Christmas decorations over the weekend at Marshalls, Ross, and Kohl's. 'Tis The Season!! So exciting! I bought a few things, but didn't go too crazy. It was difficult!
Glad u had a nice time with your sister and good that wee harlowe is doing ok as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent View Post
Send some over. I'll give you my address!
Will sent you mind as well
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shellie12 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-04-2011), lauriebear (10-04-2011), Meceka (10-04-2011), Seawaters (10-04-2011), snowflake22 (10-04-2011), sugar142286 (10-04-2011)