View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 05:10 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,752 Times in 7,679 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Hi Christmas family !!

I forgot to tell you all that I added MORE animals to my nativity who will be visiting the Baby Jesus this year !!

I added a Raccoon and babies, a leopard, a turtle, and yes, even a frog. (Well, the way I see it, he made them too !!)

I know this is silly but it is my way to pay homage to both Jesus' birthday and all the animals of the world.......xoxo
I love frogs! Looking forward to the pictures of your nativity set-up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
She is doing ok. We had to take her into the vet on Saturday for her complete blood work, and the liver function test was moved up because of her symptom upset. Unfortunately, it was a timed test, and one of the technicians dropped the ball on the second part of it, so we have to take her back within 30 days to finish it. I was very annoyed to say the least. Anyways, we get the basic labs back sometime tomorrow. I'll let you guys know when I get the results. For her stomach problems, they put her on some probiotic capsules & paste. Hope they help & fast! Poor little thing. Thank you for thinking of her!
I hope the meds work for Harlowe - will keep her in my prayers! ((((HUGS))))

Good evening, Christmas Family!

The walk on the Rail Trail did me a world of good as my headache went away. Thank you to all the well-wishers! I bought a bunch of wooden crates at the thrift store - 5 of them are being used as a bookcase in my bedroom and the rest are being held for me until Saturday. I'm hoping to use them in the store for display.

It has been a long day - I need to unwind with a bit of reading. I also have to let Palmer run around the house and play! She is such a cutie

Have a good night and pleasant dreams!!!!!!!!!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-04-2011), lauriebear (10-04-2011), made582 (10-04-2011), Seawaters (10-04-2011), snowflake22 (10-05-2011), sugar142286 (10-04-2011), xmas365 (10-04-2011)