View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,899 Times in 4,656 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ498 View Post
My all time favorite is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, and A Christmas Story and I have become hooked on watching Polar Express
I 2nd that! I have fallen in love with Polar Express!

Quote:
Originally Posted by novelist View Post
What type of Christmas movies do you like to watch? I really like the newest edition of Miracle On 34th Street, and Christmas With The Kranks, but my all time favorite Christmas movie is White Christmas, and It's A Wonderful Life. i just loved the way life was lived back then. People shopped at their local downtown stores, and it gave you a real Christmassy feeling. Life was so much simper back then too.
I like the the old animations like Santa Claus is coming to Town and Rudolph. Love White Christmas....watched for the first time two years ago....can't believe that! Haven't seen Holiday Inn yet, but I'm planning on it this year.

Have glove will travel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
CJ498 (10-11-2011), made582 (10-09-2011), snowflake22 (10-11-2011)