View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
I love, love, love Cyber Monday! I usually don't do Black Friday shopping, but I think I may try it out again this year because a different group of girls want me to go with them. I hope it will be fun!
Hubs and I do Black Friday shopping every year and we always have a great time. I think because we know going in that it's going to be crazy busy and we have very few expectations other than to go, soak up the Christmas atmosphere and have fun with one another.

So, grab a hot cocoa and hit the stores to have some fun!