View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,333 Times in 12,651 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmasDreams View Post
When at Wal-Mart tonight I found they got a new flavor for marshmellos... Yep that's right pumpkin spice flavored. So hopefully tomarrow I will take a picture of the bag. Just can't wait to brew some coffee and throw one in it.
Ohhhh, I like the sound of that! I think the next batch I make I will try that flavour out. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
XmasDreams (10-16-2011)