View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,300 Times in 5,928 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I've mentioned this before, but I'll mention it again here because I'm sure very few people do this ... We celebrate Christmas Eve by going downstairs in the evening, threading up the projector, and watching our favorite 16mm Christmas films. Mr. has been a film collector since he was in his teens, and it's great to turn out the lights and watch real (reel) movies. Mostly shorts, but often a feature or two, too.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (12-06-2011), ballcoach (06-02-2012), Christmasstar (09-12-2012), gabulldawg (10-25-2011), Neotericisis (12-06-2012)