View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 08:39 AM
Little Snowflake
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,024 Times in 237 Posts
Cetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I have brought all the christmas gifts for my parents and my sister.
I brought a book (one she can use for her personal studies), a theme set with letter papers and envelopes (because she loves to write letters), and a gift card for my mother (because she will never buy clothes for herself), two dvds (since dad says he has everything he needs and I know he loves some good action movies) an a music cd set (with three cds in it) (he loves bluegrass music and we do not have this music style in my country) for my dad and a a book (which she wants to read since like forever), a dvd (because she is a movie addict) and a music cd (its one of her favourit artist) for my sister.

Maybe I find some other things for them during the advent time.
Whenever there is happiness, hope you’ll be there too. Wherever there are friendly smiles, hope they’ll smile on you. Whenever there is sunshine, hope it shine especially for you. To make each day for you, as bright as it can be. from Ireland

Best Regards, Mona