1. Does your family send out Christmas cards? Yes
2. How soon do you start shopping? January!
3. Who do you shop for? Everyone really, family and friends
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree? Yes
5. If so, is it fake or real? Fake, but you can't tell!
6. Do you like tinsel? On a tree, yes, but it bugs me all over the room.
7. Do you use homeade or storebought ornaments? Half and half
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house? No, I wish I could afford it!
9. Do you put lights on the tree? Of course, acres of them!
10. How about popcorn and cranberries? Perhaps it's because I'm English but I don't really get this question!
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door? Yes, one on the inside and outside of every door. It's like wreath city around here!
12. Do you celebrate it? Absolutely! Always a big event for us.
13. Do you hang up your stocking? Yes
14. Does your family read "Twas the night before Christmas?" Several times each year!
15. Christmas Movie: Elf
16. Character from any Christmas Movie: Buddy the Elf
17. Christmas Song: The Christmas Song, Nat King Cole
18. Christmas Memory: Turning my house into a Christmas Grotto with vast amounts of decorations, after pretending to my wife (then my girlfriend) that I didn't like Christmas! She was so moved she cried!
This or That
19. Give or Receive? Totally give. I insist that people don't get me presents.
20. Eggnog or Cider? Tea!
21. Red or Green? Both! And gold!
22. Ham or Turkey? Turkey
23. Star or Angel? Depends on my mood. This year we've gone with star!
24. White Lights or Colored Lights? White.
25. Blinking Lights or Still Lights: Still
26. Were you Naughty or Nice this year? 99% nice, but I can't help being naughty sometimes!
27. What do you want for Christmas this year? A pregnant wife! (Or a playstation 3...!)
28. When do you open your gifts? Christmas day, though I do my best not to have any gifts!
29. What's the best gift you've ever gotten? Someone once bought an entire African village school equipment for a year in my name. It was amazing!
30. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? Clothes pegs.
31. Who gives you the most gifts? My lovely wife.
32. Have you ever had a secret Santa? Loads of times.
33. Do you like wrapping gifts? Yeah, I'm an expert!
34. Do you put change in those red buckets? Always.
35. Do you burn a yule log? No
36. Can you name all the reindeer? Of course!
37. Do you bake cookies? Yes
38. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Clause? Nope
39. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe? Yes
40. Do you go caroling? Always, I run three choirs!
41. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights? I walk, but yes!
42. Have you ever left Santa cookies? Who doesn't?!
43. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap? Not in a while, but I do still get very excited when I see Santa!
44. Who do you celebrate Christmas with? Family and friends
45. Where do you celebrate Christmas? At home
46. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Yes
47. What part of Christmas do you look most foward to? The music. It's key to the whole experience!
48. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa? Yes
49. Does your family always take a picture at Christmas? No
50. Have you ever heard the song "Thank God For Kids" by The Oakridge Boys? No, and I doubt I will!