View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,527 Times in 13,321 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My dad went to heaven May 24, 1997. I have had his favorite sweater ever since. This year I am going to make ornaments for the whole family out of it, and a cushion for mom since she no long puts up Christmas decorations.
It is hard to cut it up, many many pictures of dad he is seen wearing that sweater. But, I know it will bless my family to have a keepsake that brings back so many wonderful memories.

The ornaments that bring back memories in what ever way you wish to do that is ok, be it a picture, old ornament or "Christmas in Heaven".