View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
If I were up there I would come help you.

The buildup is always my favorite part. I actually start getting post Christmas blues about noon on Christmas day because I know that the music is going to stop being played on the radio at midnight, the Christmas shows and commercials will stop at midnight, and it just always puts me back into the reality that for most of the world Christmas is just a day. The great thing about this forum is finding that you're not alone. There are other people who love and understand the whole Christmas feeling. It's a frame of mind that we ought to have 365 days a year. So, for me, definitely the buildup.