View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
santahat

Sunshine,
I haven't been around much lately either because of my surgery and recovery from surgery. I'm so sorry for all that you are going through. I pray that you find God's peace and strength through all of this.
My wife and I have been homeschooling some of our kids for many years. It is stressful, but also so rewarding knowing that you are in charge of what they are learning instead of the government, or some of the idealistic teachers who are more concerned with social issues than your sister's future. There are so many good teachers, but sometimes it only takes one bad one or one bad situation at a school to ruin a child's future. I know she will be in great hands with you teaching her. I know it's hard, but try to focus on how much you will be giving your sister and you'll do great! After all, Christmas is about giving.