View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,326 Times in 12,650 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maebeary View Post
I went to 2 stores, yesterday. I went to Target and Big Lots. When checking out, both cashiers wished me a Merry Christmas! The young man at Target and I could've talked a bit. I bought "The Polar Express" to read to my daughter's class and he talked about it being read at school and getting a bell when it was over. I told him that I'm reading it to my daughter's preschool class on Wednesday and that I'll give them a bell to put in their pocket (or up their sleeve if they have no pocket) and that we'll make a simple necklace when we're finished. I plan on giving that book to my daughter when I finish reading it. She gets a cd and an ornament with it. I bought a special edition. I already have the book at school but this way I won't have to remember to bring it home.

Merry Christmas!!!
I really like that story, found a book that is a collectors edition in a store in Toronto, did not really pay close attention to it, but we are going back again this week so hoping it is still there so I can get a copy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Anne_Langston (12-18-2011), Head Elf (12-18-2011), snowflake22 (03-09-2014)