View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 12:18 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 174 Posts
Anne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elf
Merry Christmas to all! We had a beautiful Christmas Eve celebration with niece, daughter and fiance. And a very sweet family Mass in the afternoon. This morning was quiet--just the two of us--but peaceful. We saved a few presents to open this morning--I got something I've been wanting for a while! And DH liked his big present (a voucher for a two night getaway for the two of us in Monterey, with coupons for tastings at three of the local wineries), so that's a load off my mind. He's not big on getting things, but he loves doing things.

We're going out for a late brunch then over to his brother's house for Christmas dinner. Have a blessed Christmas day, everyone!

Anne
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anne_Langston For This Useful Post:
CJ498 (12-25-2011), made582 (12-29-2011), Seawaters (12-25-2011), sugar142286 (12-28-2011)