View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 06:51 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,306 Times in 13,285 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I know many people have post Christmas blues. I can honestly say I have never had that.

Right now I am checking things here, enjoying a mug of cinnamon Christmas tea. Rejoicing that Christmas went well this year, we had a lot of fun and had our socks blessed off! We have enough food for a month, left over turkey served in a variety of ways!

The memories of those special moments, when my sister and her husband arrived unannounced all the way from Vermont. Sharing parts of dads sweater with the family bringing tears and laughter as we remembered the man who once wore it. The joy on the faces of my kids when they got just what they wanted! My excitement when I got what I wanted!

Now the house is quiet, I can relax, enjoy my still decorated home and make plan for New Years eve!!