View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 11:09 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,342 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sometimes we stay home and sometimes we go to a dinner with dancing to a band. As we have gotten older, we prefer staying home and having hors d'oeuvres. When we stay home, we normally don't make it to midnight!!! Haha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie12 View Post
hi everyone was just thinking
How do you spent the last night of the year
Do you party. Do you stay in .
Do yo like it ?

For me it can depend times i go out but i stay around my own town and at 11.30 i come home to be here with my uncle and pets and partner to see the new year in and i might to back out again
Some years i get a bottle of champange and go to a few neighbours houses and give then a glass.
I have mixed feelings about it? part if me is sad starting a new year, and another part is excited with a new beginnng of things i want to sort for the new year
Guess am not that good at this happyt new year thing as i think it is very false. people wishing you a happy new year and 10 minutes after it they wood not speak to you or a row starts ( i have seen it with people in the past) i do wish a happy new year to people that are my friends and my family. people that i no care love and worry and have been there for me though the years

So what about all of you ??????