View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:11 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,218 Times in 12,636 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
We got through it fine. My little girls and I did indeed have to drag our scruffy selves to Mom's to take showers and just as I was about to get in I got the call that the water was back. Our Christmas Eve party was delayed a bit but we pulled it out and had a great time.

The kids were ready to lose the lights and the heat too. I did allow them to lose the lights but we kept the heat -- and the tree - on.
So glad it was still a good time for you all.