View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,953 Times in 12,742 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
This is smart planning!!! You are assuming that I do cleaning, right? Ha, ha!!! When I read this I thought that it is smart because I would work hard, work up a sweat, and be able to turn down the heat and save on utilities!!! Smart, very smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
My decorations are all packed and back in storage. Wile most people like to do spring cleaning, I like to clean everything after Christmas.
Why you ask?
Because it is this time of the year, when it is so cold and snowy outside, that I have to stay inside anyway. Come spring, I want to work in my garden and yard, not inside. So I figure if I do it all now, I have more time outside in the spring.
When do you do your major cleaning?