View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,084 Times in 711 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
those PCB's have hit me hard tonight guys!

i think all we can do is devote more time to christmas 2012, start watching our christmas movies earlier in the season, listen to christmas music earlier in the season, take time out to really enjoy our traditions and also to start new ones, don't let it rush by so fast, stop and savour it. i just know we'll make christmas 2012 the best one yet, so let's keep looking forward to it!

i think i'll have to still watch a couple of christmas movies this month, i usually stop watching them until christmas in july, but not this year, i need to keep the blues at bay.

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
Bullypup (01-05-2012), Seawaters (01-04-2012), snowflake22 (03-09-2014), xmastidings (01-06-2012)