View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,696 Times in 13,355 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
We will start to take things down and pack them up next week. Usually, with the mess I make, tracking in and out of the house all day with all the boxes and such, by default, we have to give things a good cleaning.

This year, I was able (and had the time) to put up 2100 lights on the roofs and another 2 to 3000 lights up in the yard. So it takes a little bit of time packing it all back up.
I want to get more lights up this year. Bought 7 boxes on sale and cost me only $5! Wish they were so cheap all the time.