View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,932 Times in 922 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Dear Christmas bunch,

I am devastated and sad and feel like a train ran over since this morning when I heard that my grandfather has passed away. Mother and grandmother took him to the doctor and in front of the house he collapsed and pretty much died in my motherīs arms.

I know he is in a better place now and most importantly without pain...but i would blatantly be lying if I said that I was not sad....quite the contrary...I was crying the whole day, while trying to comfort my grandmother who was married to him since 1949. It doesnt feel real and I always expected him to walk into the room every second...but of course it doesnt happen.
Kandice is very, very sad too that her great-grandpapa died....she was crying in my arms for 5 minutes...

It would be nice if You guys could pray for my family and especially my mother and grandmother. That would be very very nice.

take care and god bless

tanja
I'm terribly sorry to hear this news. I will pray for your family and I hope that brighter days will soon replace these dark ones and only beautiful memories will flood your mind when thinking of your loved one. Blessings to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (01-12-2012)