View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 04:51 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,456 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Hoping we can go to visit Gloria Jean again. Hoping that my dad's estate will finally be resolved. In July we'll be attending an international convention of Laurel & Hardy enthusiasts (we'll be running the trivia quiz) and meeting up with some old friends we haven't seen in a long while ...
wow carey, you've gotta lot. your hopes are my hopes for you too.the Laurel & Hardy convention sounds really cool.
And looking forward to next Christmas with everyone here on the forums!
ME TOOOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith4always View Post
What are we up to these days??
Losing weight.
My blood pressure has been so whacked that I couldn't think straight!! I hate feeling like that.
So, I'm changing our lifestyle of bad eating.
I'm also going on Advocare.
That's what I'm up to. I also hope to go visit my dad and siblings in AR soon!!
NOT sure what advocare is but my family is about to do the same thing. just like you said, it's a lifestyle change not a DIET! my most success was w/ lots of veg, lean meats, & whole grain everything else, but w/ my family that tends to cost alot. the fresh & frozen produce is what costs us. until then we are really gonna try portion control & exercise. best of luck to you faith!