View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 05:10 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
well, hubby & i decided to skip the vacation this year. unfortunately several things broke or tore up in our home which forced us into buying new. the items were pricey so we are gonna concentrate on paying those items off. it's ok though, we have a pool for the summer & we all always have a hard time getting off @ the same time anyway. i've not been for a physical in quite a while so i'm planning to do that & get my kids to the dentists this year. our insurance was so wacked last year i never took them so....& lastly we plan to save more, somehow, someway!