View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,802 Times in 4,069 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Great re-post caseydbell! I keep a journal - pretty much a gardening/weather journal & it's fun to look back at the previous year to see when the 1st night it really felt like fall was, the 1st frost, the leaves starting to turn, etc. and then again in spring, when the trees started to bud out, when we planted the 1st things in the garden, etc. This week here in Ohio is supposed to be rather warm (85'ish) but the nights are cool!! I'm excited for fall but not ready to give up my shorts & t-shirts just yet!!