View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 12:31 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,108 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith4always View Post
Hey track...
How are you doing today? And how's Kandice??? Thinking about you!
thanks for your concern. kandice and i are doing okay. the funeral was yesterday and of course it was very, very hard.....grandma´s is deeply saddened, but seems to seek out power and energy from Kandice and her cousins...I really believe her great-grandchildren are the key to her overcoming the pain. Mom, Kandice and I are trying to comfort grandma as much as possible, giving her room to be alone as well...but try to keep her from falling into an depression or anything like this...but she is allowing herself to smile and laugh at instances...so i think that is a good thing.....she is crying and sad...at the same time very strong...she was happy to see how many people came to pay there last respect to grandpa...He was a generous man, who would always help his family and friends....so many people came out......I love him very much and I know that one day we will all reunite again....he will have to wait some time tho till that...I miss him a lot but it is getting better...the sadness i mean

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You