View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 07:01 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,239 Times in 12,639 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
I've been away for awhile as i lost my two pugs my noah was 14 and my little sheba was 18 it's been tough for me even though i've been doing pug rescue for a few years it tears me apart when i lose one especially when they pass in my arms.Just needed some time and now i'm back being involved with my christmas families and back into my rescue as i'll be taking in more of these sweet seniors.Looking forward to all the fun we have here.
always sad to loose a pet