View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 07:59 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,322 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith4always View Post
After I posted my hello to yall, I got stunning news.
The pediatric department at the hospital where Nathan receives his therapy/treatment for his issues...is being cut.
So, I've been on the local news tv station telling about Nathan's case, calling state legislators, governor, etc.
Please say a prayer for us. We're fighting a giant...but feel we have God on our side!
Nathan just can't lose this treatment now after he's come SO FAR!!!!
If you're my friend on Facebook you can see the link to the video of me on KATC tv (Lafayette, LA).
praying it all works out for you.