View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
I've been away for awhile as i lost my two pugs my noah was 14 and my little sheba was 18 it's been tough for me even though i've been doing pug rescue for a few years it tears me apart when i lose one especially when they pass in my arms.Just needed some time and now i'm back being involved with my christmas families and back into my rescue as i'll be taking in more of these sweet seniors.Looking forward to all the fun we have here.
i have a friend who has a pug they rescued. she was in a puppy mill & was forced to breed so much she lost the use of her back legs from the births. tragic but she's in a very loving home now. her name is Charlotte. i am so sorry for your loss sweety.