View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 11:56 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfworks View Post
yall... i am sorry. i am really a very nice person. i really really am. and while i do, in fact, cuss like a sailor, irl, i have gone out of my way to avoid being unladylike here. i am just so overwhelmingly annoyed at this moment. everytime i think i am over it, the poop does something else! what a time to live in a dry freakin county!!

anyway, thanks for letting me vent now and b4. i think it is easier somehow to vent to ppl you cant see. kwim? i hope my tirade didnt offend anyone. if so, please let me know.

(((((((MMC)))))))

xo
Hey Elfworks, sorry I got in on this post a bit late. But, I don't blame you. Sometimes others of my gender make me want to puke. You can do no wrong in my book. you prayed for me during my time of need as many others did here. That's the greatest gift any of you could've given me. Hope you're day's better tomorrow.