View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,169 Times in 12,626 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie12 View Post
hi i think valentines day is nice. but at the same time i think it puts you under pressure to do something.
I think that someone can do something any time and anyday for someone they love.
Thay can cook. or book a meal or buy flowers or chocolate at any given time if they want.
Like if there was no such thing as the 14th feb wood the flowers and meal things happen.
It seems like its put on you . but i know i do feel as if i have to. as my mates are doing it and it in my face no matter where i go
My partner and i do not do a lot. i have always told him not to go mad. as its nicer to go out for a meal on a different night as on the 14th places are crowded and you do not get the same food or attention. but he always buys something nice. but then he is the kind of person that buys things (small things like bars of choc or creme eggs everyday for me )
you could say the same thing about any holiday. Christmas is a great example of putting people under pressure to do something. If there was not Christmas would we still have big turkey dinners, Christmas trees, lights up or give to the needy?
Yes we can show love anytime of the year, and should. But it is always nice to have a special day of fun set aside. Like any holiday you put as much into it as you want!