View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 09:34 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,134 Times in 3,698 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
over here Good Friday, Easter sunday and monday are public holidays.

it is a tradition to not eat meat on good friday here...fish is ok, tho...and the thursday before ...it is our Grün-Donnerstag which means Green thursday....people tend to eat something green...for example my fam eats spinach on green thursday...

easter sunday itself starts very very very early for Kandice, my moms and I....I cant get my man to get that early.....we go to church at 5:45 every Easter Sunday Morning...after the service the congregation has breakfast in church...all of them together...after that we usually go to my great-grandparents....now my great-grandmother so Kandice can search the easter candy and little present that easter bunny hid at her place...and so on...I am not sure how we will be doing it this year....I would love to have a big Easter Dinner

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (02-13-2012), shellie12 (02-12-2012), snowflake22 (03-09-2014)