View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 09:35 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
I always go to the sunrise service at my church which is always in the back of our church outside and we pray around the cross as the sun comes up. Then we have Breakfast at church and everyone brings something. Then we have our regular service at 11 am ...then after we are done I usually talk to my family back on the west coast,sometimes I go home for easter and visit but that has been years...when I was a kid we did the Easter egg thing,and I can't wait to do that with my children now!!
wow....we live so far away from each other...but our easter mornings are very, very similar arent they ?

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (02-13-2012), shellie12 (02-12-2012), snowflake22 (03-09-2014)