View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:38 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,109 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Kandice´s 6th Birthday!!!

Hi Folks....we are preparing for Kandice´s birthday that is approaching quickly. She will turn 6 on March 9th...and I am amazed, shocked and wondering how fast the time has gone by.....her infant days still seem so close...and here she is starting elementary school in August, already knowing her ABCS and 123s....being this quite witted and intelligent little girl...that is not so little anymore. I sometimes wish I could stop the time to have her little ....for just a tad bit longer....but then I cant wait what the time will bring and to see how her developement will continue.

I will prob post pictues in here when the b-day is over...holla folks

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-05-2012), merrymistletoe (03-02-2012), sugar142286 (02-29-2012), xmas365 (02-29-2012)